Compassionate & High Quality Care
Purina Pro Plan offers advanced nutrition for cats and dogs of all ages, lifestyles and breeds. With Vet Direct, you can enjoy the convenience of online shopping and home delivery, all while supporting a local business in your community. From exclusive offers to free shipping, you’ll save more than just time when you shop with us! Sign up here and create your account today!
October is Animal Safety & Protection Month. This month (and every month) is a time to recognize safety measures you should take to protect your pet. Check out the below safety tips:
- Be proactive. Keep all animals up-to-date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. Place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
- VaccinationsPets today can live longer, healthier lives than ever before—in part because of vaccines that help protect them from deadly infectious diseases. Over the years, vaccines against dangerous diseases have saved millions of pets and virtually eliminated some fatal diseases that were once common. Unfortunately, many infectious diseases still pose a significant threat to dogs
- Sick Pet CareHaving an ill or uncomfortable pet can be very concerning to most pet owners. As our dogs and cats become more like family, we wish them to be happy and healthy members of our household. Trusty Vet is similar to a clinic where you would take your child for a mild illness. The most common
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
We took my daughters puppy to get his shots. The staff was great. Thank you for all the information you gave us.Angi Pease
I just moved to the area, and I found this place through all of it's positive reviews. I can say with confidence that they live up to the praise! They made every effort to help my pup (who is terrified of the vet) feel comfortable during his check up, and they were very up-front and professional about any necessary medications or future procedures. Highly recommend!Taylor Watson